..I would have to say "No. Not really."
I am enormously grateful for the multitude of laughs, expeditions, drawbacks, scars, comebacks, breakthroughs, tears, smiles, critics, mistakes, gestures.. basically every single thing, experience or person that has come into my life some way or another. They`ve paved my way with lessons meant to allow me to discover the world as I see it now -fascinatingly ambiguous. I cannot stop observing, wondering, trying to interprete any single bit of surrounding life; how everything has its defined purpose and order and, even interupted or changed, it goes on, finding another way. There is no pause. No stopping. Just life -following its course. Still.. it makes me wonder,. all to what end?
`Cause what anguishes me the most is the fact that we don't get unlimited chances to have or say the things we want, and this I know..
So, YES, we should find the courage to speak up and show our most vivid thoughts. To say "Thank you" or "You just made my day" or just spontaneously go and hug/ congratulate someone; anything that we want to do/ say but we usually end up repressing or procrastinating. For there is no doubtless tomorrow or the next time, only now.
No "maybe". No "what if". No fear. No regrets.

No comments:
Post a Comment