About me

My photo
Bucuresti, Romania
I`m a passionate person. I`m childish. Serious. I`m committed. I`m a teaser. I`m a die-hard fan of art, nature, little [but so meaningful] things. I cherish my family. I appreciate beauty, nature, real friendship. I fall for heart-felt hugs, forehead kisses, sunsets and long walks. I`m a believer, always searching for happiness wherever I go. :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

A speck is friskin`

    

                           A speck is friskin`


        While I was layin` in my bed, I noticed how a frisky speck of dust was playin' in the air. I remained watchin` it and wishin' to invert the roles, although it was for 5 minutes... It would have been wonderful to hover, to feel so slightly, without fears and problems.

        There are some lil' and sensitive things that can easily make you feel better. At first glance, they seem simple,  unimportant, but if u stay and analyze them, you realize that they became kind, noble, ready to embellish your life.

        Even insensitive people become impressed by them, 'cause if they leave away the rancour,the sadness and every bad feelin` they got, they can discover lots of special and interestin` things they haven`t seen before.

        I remained soundly impressed by this mysterious and marvellous world and dint this I learnt to see many other things I missed- the things that made me smile more often and reminded me that I`m in charge of makin` my life better.

        Now I look forward to analizin` this kind of entertainin` moments..

        Remember: Hapiness is like parfume, you can`t pour on others without gettin` a few drops on yourself!  [;)]                                                                                                                                                                                                                
       

No comments:

Post a Comment